"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
Word Count: 481 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Persuasive)
Music: Positive Acoustic Guitar
1. Professional - Courteous - Reasonably Priced
2. Vehicle Broken Down?
3. Just How We Do Business
4. Towing Shouldn't Be A Drag
5. Got Towing and Recovery Needs?
6. Recovery/Provide Proof
7. Success & Growth/Our Goal
8. Transport Headaches - Emergency or Routine
9. Service That's Second To None
1. You've reached the best resource for professional and courteous towing... reasonably priced. We're equipped to provide for all your towing needs. We appreciate your call and your patience while on hold. We understand that your time is valuable and will be with you as soon as possible.
2. Is your vehicle broken down? You've called the right place! One of our professionals can be on the scene quickly to secure and transport your vehicle. We can tow your disabled vehicle to any location you request, promptly, safe and damage free. We'll explain more when we return to your call.
3. Providing the highest standard of towing and recovery services to our clients, and servicing their needs in an expedient and cost efficient manner is just how we do business. Our staff has experience, knowledge, to benefit each and every customer. Thank you for waiting. We'll be with you shortly.
4. Towing shouldn't be a drag. Your vehicle is a significant investment and should always be treated with care. We offer safe and secure towing and delivery of your vehicle to its destination. Our goal is to completely eliminate damage or mishap that could occur with carelessness. Our professional staff has experience in towing and roadside assistance so you can rest assured your investment will be well protected.
5. Thanks for calling today. Got towing and recovery needs? Let us help! Whether it's down the street, across town, or even in the next city, we are here to serve you with prompt, professional, and competitive service. In the unfortunate event that you may need our services, we can take care of all your needs.
6. If we have towed your vehicle due to an accident, a police tow, or improper parking, we will gladly help you recover your car as quickly and inexpensively as possible. As always, there is a little paperwork involved. Please provide proof of ownership, photo identification, and other materials. Please ask for more information when we return to your call.
7. It is our goal to maintain a staff of professional and courteous employees ready to meet your tow and recovery needs. We believe this dedication contributes to our success and growth within the industry. Please remain on the line for one of our helpful and knowledgeable representatives.
8. Got a transport headache? Let our towing company handle your transport need whether it's a routine matter or an emergency. It's not a problem. So when it really counts and you need service in a hurry, call us. Please remain on the line and thank you for holding. Personal assistance is just ahead.
9. We work hard, day by day, customer by customer to develop a reputation for extreme professionalism, quality, integrity and honesty. We take great pride in providing a level of customer service that's second to none. When you're in a jam, call the company that so many depend on for safe, fast towing services.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.