"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
REAL ESTATE: General
Word Count: 458 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Classic)
Music: Positive Pop
1. Training & Experience
2. We Are The Agency To See First!
3. Listen - Understand - Respect... Our Commitment
4. American Dream - Owning Your Own Home
5. We Can Help!
6. An Agent Who Knows Their Way Around
7. Quality Service - Quality Representation - Quality Properties
1. Whether buying or selling, you need an agent with the training and experience that makes you feel confident with your decision. No one knows this community better than us. We thank you for choosing us to handle your home purchasing or selling needs. Please continue to hold, your call is very important to us and will be answered momentarily.
2. Welcome, and thanks for calling. We provide a superior level of informed, professional real estate services. Whether you're looking for a building site, acreage, a new home, an older home, vacation or income property, we are the agency to see first! Please remain on the line, we look forward to serving you.
3. We believe a profitable client relationship takes hard work and dedication, and from that hard work and dedication comes trust. We make a commitment to listen, understand, and respect the particular needs and priorities of each of our clients, and it is our goal to remove as much of the stress and strain from brokering a deal as possible. Treating each client as a unique individual with special needs is a standard that sets all of us apart from most other realtors. We can make your next real estate purchase smooth and easy.
4. It's part of the American Dream… owning your own home. Getting there can be difficult, but we're here to help. Our team of professionals will work with you to determine your wants and needs in a home, as well as your price range. With our years of experience, we'll use our extensive resources to help you find the home of your dreams. Purchasing a home doesn't have to be difficult when we're on your side. Find out for yourself when we return to your call.
5. Maybe crown molding is your style. Perhaps you love the feel of plush carpet underneath your feet, or possibly you prefer the eternally (Classic) hardwood floor. Whatever you consider the essential elements of your perfect home, we can help you find it. Our experience has allowed us to help a wide range of individuals and families find their dream homes, and it can help you too! Ask how in just a few moments.
6. If you want to make a move in today's real estate market, you should have an agent who knows their way around. Every neighborhood is different, that's why whether you're buying or selling, you need an agent with this training and experience to make you feel right at home. We thank you for us… there's a quality that sets us apart. Thank you for your call, and your patience while holding.
7. Quality service - quality representation - quality properties. Whether you're in the market to buy or sell, give yourself some peace of mind. Talk to us today!
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.