"Our View" - This player uses a standard USB drive to transfer MP3 files from
your computer to the message on hold unit. Simply unplug the USB drive from
the hold music player, the unit will switch to the generic internal music program. Then
insert the USB drive in the USB port of your computer, drag and drop your Hold
For Less files to the USB Drive then insert the USB drive back in the player.
The player will switch back from the internal generic message on hold program to the audio on
the the USB drive and play your HOLD FOR LESS on-hold message on your hold line.
* Green Light Status LED
* Message Loading: MOH Drive
* Memory Type: Non-Volatile USB Flash
* Memory Capacity:UP to 16 Giabytes ( shipped with 128 Megabytes )
* Sampling Rate: 8K to 256K Auto Detected By Player
* Maximum Files: Up To 60 MP3 Files
* File Play List Chain: Up To 512 Files To Play In Sequence.
* Message Playback: Continuous or Trigger Controlled
* Output Volume: Continuously Variable
* Dual Audio Outputs: 600 Ohm Line Level | 8 Ohm 3 Watt
* Power Supply: 120VAC 60Hz to 12VDC @ 500mA
* Mounting: Wall Mounting Included
* Test Speaker: Built In With Push On/Off Switch
* Dimensions: 5.8W X 1.7H X 5.2L Inches
* Weight: 2.3 Pounds Including Power Supply And Packaging
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.