"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
PEST CONTROL: General
Word Count: 506 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Sultry)
Music: Southern Rock
1. The Evidence: Creepy, Crawly Pests
2. Don't Just Scare Bugs Away
3. Preventative Pest Control Plan
4. Knowledge & Experience: We Are Committed To Service
6. Professional Pest Relief
7. Prevention Is Much Better Than Cure
8. Take Your Home Back
9. Customized Pest Control Plan
10. Knowledge & Experience: Best Tools For Getting The Job Done Right
1. You hear the noises and see the evidence, and in some cases you even see them. Creepy, crawly pests - and it's always at the most inopportune moment. You've definitely made the right call if you seek experienced and professional pest relief! Begin your journey to becoming pest-free as soon as we return to your call.
2. Don't just scare bugs away, keep them away permanently by utilizing our scheduled pest control services which offer complete satisfaction for elimination of all pests in and around your home. Explain your pest problems to one of our skilled bug busters when we return to the line.
3. You've heard it said that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It's true! Don't wait for a problem. Get ahead of it. Allow our professionals to customize a scheduled, preventative pest control plan that is specific to your needs. Thank you for calling us today. Our representative will be with you in just a moment.
4. We are committed to service because we understand that each customer's needs and solutions to their pest control problems are unique. Our team has the knowledge and experience to get the job done right! Ask one of our knowledgeable specialists how we can help you when we return to the line.
5. Did you know termites can destroy the structural integrity of your home or business? With a well-trained, knowledgeable staff, we're able to perform the service that treat them safely and effectively. Allow one of our specialists to tell you more when we return to your call.
6. We appreciate your call today. You've definitely made the right call if you seek experienced and professional pest relief! Begin your journey to becoming pest-free as soon as we return to your call. We'll be right with you.
7. Thanks for calling today. We're looking forward to serving you in just a moment. Yes, we're ready for battle every week…but don't worry…since you never know when those pesky little critters are gonna show-up, prevention is much better than cure. Thank you for holding. Personal assistance is just ahead.
8. We want your complete satisfaction when eliminating all pests in and around your home or business. No longer should you come home or turn on the lights in fear. Allow us to help you take your home back. Explain your pest problems to one of our skilled bug busters when we return to the line.
9. Interested in a customized pest control plan that is specific to your needs? We can accommodate all of your pest problems on a schedule that is right for you. Thank you for calling. A representative will be with you in just a moment to explain all the options.
10. We believe that when it comes to pest control, knowledge and experience are the best tools for getting the job done right. For all of your pest control problems, we know you have a choice and we're glad you chose to trust us! Thanks for holding. Personal assistance is just moments away.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.