"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
NURSING HOME: Long Term/Rehabilitation Care
Word Count: 475 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Persuasive)
Music: Easy Listening
1. Individual Care Needs/Overall Well-Being
3. Commitment To Care/Schedule A Tour
4. Physical Therapy Services
5. Our Rehabilitation Goal
6. Care Plans
7. Speech Therapy
1. Our health care services are designed to promote the maximum personal independence, health, safety, self-esteem, and dignity of our residents. We are dedicated to meeting the individual care needs with consistency, warmth, and respect. Residents are encouraged to take part in community life, and to pursue individual interests as well. Care is provided by friendly, professional staff who are committed to the overall well-being of our residents.
2. Volunteers are a very important facet of the care we offer at our facility. They help provide a variety of activities for our residents and, more important, become their friends or companions. They also help residents stay involved in community activities and community life. If you would like to volunteer to invest some of your time with our residents, please let us know. Your willingness to share your time, talents and friendship with our residents is deeply appreciated.
3. A warm, home-like atmosphere awaits all who enter our facility, where we deliver professional, quality skilled nursing care and rehabilitative services. As our residents enjoy the comprehensive care and quality programming, family members appreciate our commitment to care. When we return, we can offer driving directions, or help you schedule a tour of our facilities.
4. Have you lost functional independence as a result of injury or illness? Do you need to regain strength and balance or mobility and walking skills? Has your physician ordered physical therapy? We can help you. Our physical therapists work closely with physicians and nursing staff to set up treatment programs that are tailored to your needs and goals. Ask about our physical therapy services when we return to your call.
5. Our rehabilitation goal is to make it easier for you to carry out everyday activities that most people take for granted. We try to get you where you can take care of yourself again and return home. Even if you remain in our center, physical therapy still allows you to do more for yourself. We make every effort for the rehabilitation experience to be one of both joy and accomplishment: a time when hope is restored.
6. An organized program of nursing services is in place to meet the nursing and personal care needs of our residents. Care plans are designed by the resident's physician and our nursing staff with input from family members and the resident to ensure that individual needs are met every day.
7. Speech therapy is the treatment of speech and communication disorders. The approach used in our speech therapy program depends on the specific challenges faced by the patient. It may include physical exercises to strengthen the muscles used in speech, speech drills to improve clarity, or sound production practice to improve articulation. Following a stroke or other injury, our occupational therapists work one-on-one with you or your loved one to regain functional communication, dramatically improving recovery.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.