"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
Word Count: 491 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Enthusiastic)
Music: Energetic Acoustic Jazz
1. Refinancing Plan
2. Helpful Mortgage Service
4. On The Cutting Edge
5. Debt Consolidation Loan
6. Team of Mortgage Professionals
7. Times Are Tough/Loan Management Experience
9. Our Reputation
10. Our Philosophy
1. Tired of the same old grind? Just making enough to pay the bills and never getting ahead? Are you aware that your mortgage payment could be reduced through a refinancing plan? That a great reason to remain on the line and let us assist you in saving money when we return.
2. Thanks for calling today. Our highly experienced staff is ready to provide informed answers and helpful mortgage service to you in a manner best suited to your needs. Our mortgage professionals are prepared to give you the tools you need to make your dreams come true!
3. For years we have been pleased to serve homeowners with a wide variety of home mortgage, equity and consolidation loans. Just tell us what you need and let us try to help you. That's what we do everyday for valued customers just like you!
4. Our commitment to high quality mortgage and loan products keeps us on the cutting edge in the financial industry. Our customers are our top priority. Let us make a difference in all your financial needs.
5. Tired of credit card bills taking over your paycheck? Reduce your monthly payments with a debt consolidation loan. It's a golden opportunity to re-establish your credit and relieve you of overwhelming debt. Let us assist you in a fresh start.
6. Why do our clients come to us for mortgage solutions? Maybe it's because our team of mortgage professionals are the hardest working in the industry and they get it right the first time. We hope you'll give us a chance to earn your business. We'll be right back.
7. Times are tough, we understand, but don't let that keep you from obtaining your dream of homeownership. We're committed to assisting you in achieving this goal. Our loan staff offers a broad base of experience in loan management. When we return to your call, let us know how we can help you today.
8. Sooner or later there comes a time when you decide you're ready to buy a house, remodel that outdated kitchen, or send the kids packing (for college that is). Why wait for that financial windfall that may never come? We may be able to assist you with your financial needs. With comprehensive loan packages at rates you can afford, now is the time to refinance. Our loan specialists are eager to speak with you momentarily.
9. We pride ourselves on our reputation for dependability and support for our customers. We work hard to provide the best loan program for you and your family. Thank you for your patience while on hold. We will return to the line momentarily.
10. Our philosophy is to meet and exceed your expectations: we'll guide and advise you through the loan process and lead you to the most ideal loan program solution designed to specifically suit your needs. We understand that financial needs are unique and we will assist you in finding just the right loan. We'll be right back.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.