"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
Word Count: 462 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Sultry)
Music: Positive Acoustic Guitar
1. Keeping A Home Secure - Change The Locks
2. Professionalism and Quality
3. Make Your Home More Safe
4. Quick Tip for Doors That Will Not Lock
5. Deadbolt Locks Offer More Security
6. Up-To-Date Service Techniques/Service A Variety of Requests
1. Perhaps the most basic form of keeping a home secure is one of the many different types of locks and entry systems on the market today. But none of them are very effective if someone you'd rather not have in your home already has a key. Always make sure to change the locks when you move into a new house, and keep an up-to-date list of anyone who has a key but doesn't live with you.
2. Thank you for your call today. Our trained professionals use special care when providing service to your automobile, home, or business. And we do it with the highest level of professionalism and quality. Let us tell you all about our services when we return to the line.
3. While you're on hold, we'd like to remind you of some simple things you can do to make your home more safe: Though not everybody feels it necessary to install a fingerprint identification mechanism on their front door, there are several things that you can do to make your home a safer place. Avoid leaving a house key under a mat, in the mailbox or in any other obvious hiding area near the door, install plenty of exterior lighting, and consider putting several indoor lights on timers if you're going to be gone overnight. Thank you for your call today, we look forward to speaking to you.
4. Here's a quick tip that could save you time and money. If your home or office door will not lock, try a simple test. Open the door and turn the lock key while the door is open. If it works, then the hole in the door frame may be incorrectly aligned with the deadbolt. A simple fix is to file the hole opening wider. If the door doesn't lock with the door open, the problem may be more serious. Please remain on the line to speak with our knowledgeable representative in just a moment.
5. The level of security a lockset offers depends on its construction. Any type with only a key in the knob or handle is only marginally secure; a burglar can easily foil it. For more security, a deadbolt should be installed with at least a one-inch throw-which means it should extend a minimum of one inch beyond the door's edge and be made of case-hardened steel. Ask us about lock options when we return to your call.
6. We appreciate your call today. Our locksmith company offers personal service and customer satisfaction, and we work hard to provide complete and up-to-date service techniques. Our trained professionals are able to handle a variety of service requests in the area for locksmithing. When we return, we'll be happy to answer any questions you have today.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.