"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
Word Count: 457 (4 minutes)
Voices: Female (Persuasive)
Music: Smooth Acoustic Jazz
1. Business Or Pleasure - Enjoy The Ride
2. Your Transportation Needs
3. Special Occasion: Prom Night
4. Our Goal: Ensuring Your Safety & Enjoyment
5. Special Occasion: Wedding
6. Don't Drink And Drive
7. Smoothest Ride In Town For Any Occasion
8. Special Event - Flawless Ride
9. Exceptional Service... One Customer At A Time
10. Your Destination - Our Vehicle & Refinements
1. Sit back and relax in one of our elegant vehicles. Our professional chauffeurs will get you to and from that meeting or special event in the most efficient, timely, and comfortable way possible. Whether it's for business or pleasure, you're sure to enjoy the ride. Make your reservations when we return to the line.
2. Meeting all of your transportation needs is what we excel in and when we return to the line, let us know how we can satisfy yours.
3. Okay mom and dad, it's the day you've been concerned about for years… Prom night. One less thing to worry about is the transportation. Entrust your teenager's special evening to our professionals. Our family oriented staff understands your concerns and we are committed to providing your teens with trained drivers who will pay critical attention to ensuring their safety. Leave it to us… Prom night will be a night of creating special memories.
4. Ensuring your safety and enjoyment is our goal; we will be with you momentarily to assist you with your transportation needs.
5. What image is conjured up with a beautiful white beaded gown, glorious flowers, an ecstatic bride and groom, and delectable food? A wedding of course. We would be honored to be an integral part of your special day. For unparalleled service in the utmost elegance and professionalism, our limousines can contribute to create precious memories that will last a lifetime. Let us be a part of your new life together.
6. Don't drink and drive, be responsible and leave the driving to us. Make your reservation today.
7. No matter what the occasion may be, we can provide you with the smoothest ride in town. Prom, graduation, or a simple night on the town, our fleet will get you there in style! Find out how you can enjoy your great night even more in just a moment.
8. Make that special event even more memorable with a little help from us! We'll take care of the driving, while you enjoy the flawless ride. Ask us how when we return to your call.
9. When it comes to limousine services, expect a smooth ride every time with us. We built our company one customer at a time, and are a focused on providing exceptional service. It's that level of dependability, excellence, and customer service that brings many clients back time and time again. When we return to the line, let us know how we can best serve you.
10. Whether your destination is a wedding, convention, prom, graduation or concert, you'll enjoy it more when you let us do the driving for you! Our vehicles have all the refinements you'd expect. Learn more about our fleet of vehicles and the services we offer when we return to the line.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.