"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
Word Count: 496 (4 minutes)
Voices: Female (Direct)
Music: Upbeat Acoustic Blues
1. Your Guide To A Beautiful Environment
2. Dream Space
3. Manage - Serve - Maintaining
4. Outdoor Expression
5. Goal Of Perfection In Every Job
6. Landscape Perfection
7. A True Work Of Art
8. Your Own Personal Paradise
9. Landscape Experts
1. From concept to finished product, we are your guide to a new and strikingly beautiful environment. Our experts bring creative ideas and professional advice to you and your home. The result? The atmosphere you've always wanted. Our goal is to design exterior spaces with color, texture, and form, so that the site functions with the architecture, and client's needs.
2. You've admired outdoor living spaces in magazines, on T-V, and in the elite neighborhoods. You've envisioned your property with those visually pleasing walkways, sitting areas, flowerbeds, and striking foliage arrangements. Now you can have that space you've wanted with creative and professional assistance from us. Let us know how we can help you with your dream space when we return.
3. We're pleased to manage and serve each client personally and professionally, realizing that building a good landscape involves not only designing the master plan, but also installing correctly, and maintaining the setup efficiently. We'll return to the line in just a moment.
4. Thanks for holding. We look forward to answering your questions in just a moment. Your lawn and landscaping say a lot about you - they are an expression of you! When neighbors admire your lush green grass and drifts of beautiful blossoms, you know you've made the right statement. Let us know how we can help create the best outdoor expression for you.
5. Perfection is what separates the elite from the average and the great from the good. When you choose us, you'll easily see that we strive for the goal of perfection in every job we undertake. From the planning to the engineering and architecture of the perfect landscape, our team of professionals is there!
6. If you've driven around our general area, chances are you've seen our work. We're pleased to establish positive relationships with all our clients who seek perfection in landscaping. If you're currently seeking landscape perfection, find out how you can end the search when we return to your call.
7. If your current surroundings aren't exactly what you want them to be, why not create your own atmosphere? The benefits of carefully detailed landscaping can have an awesome aesthetic effect and make you all the more comfortable in your surroundings. With a confident, competent staff, we can help you find the right options that will make your landscape a true work of art. Ask us how in just a moment.
8. Looking to add that something unique to your home? Instead of looking on the inside, why not take a look on the outside? There are a variety of design options for you to choose from and we can help you select your own personal paradise. Allow us to tell you more about our landscaping services when we return to your call.
9. Live your dream of elegance and serenity with help from our landscape experts. No matter what your style may be, let us help make your vision a reality. Want to know how? Just ask when we return to the line.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.