"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
Word Count: 420 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Classic)
Music: Smooth Acoustic Jazz
1. Best In Comfort and Convenience
2. Vacationing With The Family
3. Schedule A Reservation
4. Comfort - Good Night's Rest
5. A Room Ready and Waiting
6. What You Can Expect From Us
7. The Extra Mile
1. For travelers who demand the best in comfort and convenience, our property is a great choice that makes sense. Here, you'll always feel welcome with a warm greeting from our (Enthusiastic) staff. And you'll find yourself very much at home with all of our amenities that are designed to make you feel welcome. When we return, be sure to make your reservation.
2. Vacationing with the family? Let us help you make some memories! We know you have lots of choices in accommodations, and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you with the amenities we have to offer. It is our pleasure to provide a personal touch for that “home-away-from-home” feeling that makes your stay an enjoyable experience. So relax and enjoy your family time! After all, isn't that why you go on vacation in the first place?
3. We'll be happy to help you schedule that reservation when we return to your call. Please pardon the brief delay.
4. A good night's rest is essential, especially while traveling to attend an important business meeting or conference. Whether you're stay here is overnight or a few days, we believe you will be comfortable from the time you drive-up till you check-out. Excellent service, professional and courteous staff, all for a friendly price are waiting for you. Tell us how we can serve you when we return.
5. Looking for a place stay? We have a room ready and waiting for you to take-off your shoes, kick-back and relax before retiring for the evening. Interested in amenities? All of our rooms are equipped with televisions for your entertainment while relaxing. Allow us to tell you more when we return call. Thanks for holding.
6. A comfortable room, top notch service, affordable pricing....we believe this should be the standard, not the exception. Whether you're traveling alone or with the family, friendly, attentive service is what you can expect from us. We're so glad you chose us! Please continue to hold for personal assistance from a member of our staff.
7. What do you look for in a hotel? Comfort? Convenience? Affordability? These are just a few of the things you'll discover when you choose to stay with us. Our staff goes the extra mile to ensure that your visit meets or exceeds your expectations. Your satisfaction is always at the forefront of our guest service philosophy. If there's anything we can do to make your stay more pleasant, please ask us. Thank you for holding. We'll be with you momentarily.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.