"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
HEALTH CLUB: General
Word Count: 430 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Enthusiastic)
Music: Groove/Hip Hop
1. Time To Make A Positive Change
2. No Workout Should Ever Be The Same
3. Let Us Know
4. Well-Balanced Diet
5. Looking For A Good Workout
6. Appreciate Your Business/Opportunity To Assist
7. Water Consumption
1.You've put it off long enough and now it's time to make a positive change that will enhance your physical appearance, increase self-esteem and most importantly - improve your health. Whether you prefer going solo or wish to have a helping hand, we're going to help you get into shape - mind, body and soul. Ask us how to get started when we return to your call.
2. No workout should ever be the same. That's why we provide several options to help our members get fit and stay in the shape they want to be. Allow us to tell you more in just a moment - your body will be glad you did!
3. Got a suggestion on how we can improve on what a great health club can be? We love to hear from our members. Tell us what you like, share an idea, or if you have a problem, let us know. We're here for you!
4. A good workout goes a long way in helping you stay fit. But it's not the only aspect in achieving maximum fitness. A healthful, well-balanced diet is also essential to helping you look and feel your best. By getting three to five servings each of fruits and vegetables everyday, you can ensure your workouts will go the extra mile for you. Want to know more? Ask us for details when we return to your call.
5. Looking for a good workout? You're going to find it with us. Whether you're looking to bulk up, firm up or simply keep your muscle tone, we've got the equipment and the classes to keep your body in motion and looking good. And that's sure to make coming to the gym one of the best parts of your day!
6. We would like to take a moment to say thank you for your call. On behalf of all of us, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to assist you. Please continue to hold, we'll be with you soon.
7. The potion for losing excess body fat is all around you. That's right w-a-t-e-r, water! If you eat right and exercise at the intensity that's proper for you but still can't loose here and there, you're probably just not drinking enough water. Water consumption should be spread out throughout the day. It's not healthy at all to drink too much water at one time. Try to pick three or four times a day when you can have a big glass of water, and then sip in between. Please continue to hold, we'll be with you momentarily.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.