"Our View" This fully licensed generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
Generic: Jazz (Smooth)
Word Count: 167 (3 minutes)
Voice: Female (Sultry)
Music: Smooth Jazz
Paragraph Topics: Courtesy prompts expressing thanks to callers for their patience while holding and assuring them their call will be answered as soon as possible.
1. Thank you for calling. Please let us know how we may assist you when a representative returns to the line in just a moment.
2. Because of the personal attention given every caller, you may experience a brief delay. Please remain on the line; a representative will assist you momentarily.
3. We appreciate your call and your patience while waiting. Your call is very important to us and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
4. We know your time is valuable. Thank you for holding. Assistance is just a moment away.
5. Thank you for calling. Our staff is working hard to take your call next. When we return to the line, please let us know how we may serve you.
6. We would like to take a moment to say thank you for your call. On behalf of all of us, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to assist you. Please continue to hold, a representative is working hard to take your call just as soon as possible.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.