"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
Word Count: 482 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Persuasive)
Music: Easy Listening
1. No Two Funerals Are Exactly Alike
2. Meaningful Funeral Service
3. Memorial Service
5. Personalized Funeral Services
6. Planning and Funding
1. No two funerals are exactly alike. Traditions, customs, personal feeling, financial ability and a multitude of other influences affect each funeral. Our services conform to each family's wishes, as well as their personal and religious needs. Whatever your choices for the final arrangements of your loved one, you can be assured that our compassionate staff is eager to accommodate your wishes during this difficult time. We appreciate your call today and look forward to serving you.
2. We always strive to help families plan a meaningful funeral service for a loved one. We take pride in our efforts to make each family feel special in their time of need and give them all the attention they deserve. We believe our service should include integrity, good character and high standards of professionalism. And it's these qualities that we hope you will see in your experience with us.
3. It is our goal is to ensure that each memorial service is absolutely unique to the individual, illuminating and honoring the life that has been lived. We understand that it's so important that every aspect of the service proceeds flawlessly. Whatever your desires, please be assured that our caring staff of professionals will work closely with you to design a service that will truly honor the life lived by your loved one.
4. As of the year 2000, approximately five million Americans had prearranged their funerals. Prearrangement allows you to make decisions such as the selection of a casket, vault, cemetery, and service selections. Though there are no obligations, many people decide to set funds aside when preplanning a funeral. Pre-funding is another way to lessen the future burden on family members. Ask for more information about pre-need planning when we return to your call.
5. A funeral doesn't just recognize that a life has ended: it celebrates a life that was lived. A funeral ritual helps those who are left behind to begin healing by focusing their emotions and bringing meaning to the experience of death. It gives permission to survivors to express feelings of sadness and loss. Personalizing a funeral service is becoming a wish that more and more families are requesting. Displaying photos, memorabilia, and treasured belongings, playing favorite music and placing mementoes with their loved one in the casket are many final tributes families choose. These items help families remember to celebrate the memories shared with their loved one. If you have a special request for a unique way to memorialize your loved one, just let us know.
6. Of all the things you can do for your family, perhaps planning and funding your funeral could be the most considerate and caring. Doing so can help ease their minds and comfort them during their time of loss. And it's something you can do now, easily and affordably. When we return, ask us how we can help you make it easier for those you love.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.