"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
Word Count: 501 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Classic)
Music: Smooth Acoustic Jazz
1. Acne Treatment
2. Uniquely You - Skin Health
3. Questions About Skin Condition?
4. Good & Bad News About Acne
5. Skin Lesions
1. Acne can cause emotional damage to both teenagers and adults. In fact, 10 to 20 percent of acne occurs in adults. Our philosophy for treating acne is to provide our patients with the best prescription medications and treatments so that acne gets cleared and scarring is minimized. We aim to teach you how to effectively get your acne under control so that prolonged repetitive visits to the doctor are not necessary. We can provide more information when we return to the line.
2. We realize your skin is uniquely you. If you have any concerns about the health of your skin, a dermatologist can diagnose the problem and help you find a treatment that's best for you. When we return, we'd be happy to help you schedule an appointment. Thank you for calling!
3. How do you know when a skin condition is serious enough to see a dermatologist? Is this normal? Will medication clear it up? These are all valid questions and we'd be happy offer some answers. The goal of our staff is to provide each patient with the highest quality of health care and advanced cosmetic techniques. Our office provides a full range of general and cosmetic dermatological services to help you look and feel your best. Let us schedule an appointment for you when we return to your call.
4. The bad news is that acne can be a challenging skin condition that is not only confined to the teenage years. The good news is that there are more acne medications on the market than ever before and that most cases of acne can be treated successfully. Because each person's acne is different, it can be difficult to get the answer that's right for you. That's why a dermatologist can be so helpful - to review your particular form of acne and help you find the most effective acne treatment that fits your lifestyle. Thank you for continuing to hold.
5. Many dermatology patients are relieved to learn that more than 90 percent of the time, the emergency skin lesion that presents itself is not life threatening and reassurance is all that is needed. However, if you are a high risk patient and do not have a regular dermatologist, be proactive and undergo a yearly screening. We also suggest a monthly skin examination in a full length, well-lit mirror to familiarize yourself with your baseline skin examination and lesions.
6. Rosacea is a common but often misunderstood condition that is estimated to affect over 45 million people worldwide. It begins as flushing and redness on the central face and across the cheeks, nose, or forehead but can also less commonly affect the neck, chest, scalp, or ears. As it progresses, other symptoms can develop such as permanent redness, red bumps (some with pus), red gritty eyes, burning and stinging sensations. Rosacea affects both men and women of all ages, but middle-aged, fair-skinned women seem to be more susceptible. Thank you for continuing to hold, we'll be with you shortly.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.