"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
DENTAL: General/Variety of Services #2
Word Count: 481 (4 minutes)
Voices: Female (Enthusiastic)
Music: Smooth Acoustic Rock
1. Periodontal Disease
2. Maintaining Good Oral Health
3. Schedule Your Appointment/Enjoyable Office
4. Maximize Your Dental Benefits
5. Child's Trip to The Dentist A Positive Experience
6. Bonding For Chipped or Cracked Teeth
7. Pleasant Dental Experience/Here To Serve You
8. Teeth Bleaching
1. Do your gums bleed a little bit when you brush? Contrary to popular belief, this is not normal. Any bleeding of the gums during brushing or flossing is a sign of gum infection or periodontal disease. The good news is that we can easily and comfortably treat this condition before it develops into something more serious. Let us know if you have any concerns in this area. We'll be with you shortly. Thanks for holding.
2. Maintaining good oral health is a must as children grow into adults. That's why it's always a good idea to make sure your children stay current on their checkups. And it won't hurt if you stay current, too! So if checkup time is just around the corner or is already here, be sure to schedule an appointment when we return to the line.
3. Going to the dentist can be a tense, nerve-wracking experience… until you come here! We do everything we can to make your time in our office as enjoyable as possible. Schedule your appointment and let us show you how relaxing going to the dentist can be!
4. If your insurance coverage deductible is based on a calendar year, you may want to maximize your dental benefits by scheduling an examination now, so you'll know what you need to have accomplished before the end of the year. Remember, any dental benefits you don't use during the year are lost forever. You can schedule your examination appointment when we're back on the line and thanks for holding.
5. It's never too early to start your child on the road to good dental health. We'll do everything we can to make your child's trip to the dentist a positive experience. At the end of the appointment, we'll thoroughly discuss your child's care. Thanks for holding. We'll be with you soon.
6. Thanks for calling us today. If you have chipped or cracked teeth, bonding is an excellent way to restore your teeth to a more natural look. The process is simple, comfortable and can usually be done in just one appointment. This technique works best on small areas. Larger problems may require a crown or veneer. Ask your dentist or hygienist about your options. Someone will be with you shortly.
7. We've assembled a wonderful team that is committed to providing you with a comfortable, pleasant dental experience. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your visit more pleasurable. We're here to serve you and to be your partner in achieving excellent dental health.
8. When you want your white clothes to be white, you use bleach. Well, the same principle applies to your teeth! We offer teeth bleaching, a completely safe, supervised process that will whiten your teeth over time to get them the brightest they can be. Sound good? Find out how you can utilize teeth bleaching when we return to your call.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.