"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
DENTAL: General/Variety of Services #1
Word Count: 500 (4 minutes)
Voices: Female (Enthusiastic)
Music: Positive Acoustic Guitar
1. Tooth-Colored Fillings
2. Top Quality Dental Care
3. Periodontal Disease
4. Teeth-Whitening Procedures
5. Effective Methods To Help Relax You
6. Dental Implants
7. Non-Invasive Bleaching Products
1. Mercury-free, tooth-colored fillings are more attractive than silver fillings. They're bonded directly to your tooth, providing greater strength and resistance to future decay. We know that everyone wants their smile to be beautiful and healthy. Ask us about tooth-colored fillings. Thanks for holding. We'll be right with you.
2. Thank you for calling our office. We'd like you to know that each member of our staff is highly trained and professional. We'll do everything we can to make sure you feel at ease during your visit. Each member of our family of patients receives top quality dental care in an environment that's comfortable and relaxed. Thanks for holding. We'll be right with you.
3. Did you know that 80 percent of the population has some level of periodontal disease? In simplest terms, periodontal disease is an infection of the gums, usually caused by a buildup of plaque below the gum line. You may or may not have symptoms, but left untreated, periodontal disease can lead to expensive treatment and even tooth loss. We'll screen you for this disease on your visit and prescribe the appropriate treatment.
4. An attractive, healthy smile plays an important role in a positive first impression. New teeth-whitening procedures can go a long way in polishing up a smile that's been darkened by coffee, cola or tobacco. You'd be amazed at the advances in today's aesthetic dentistry. We'll help get you a smile that you'll want to show off. Thanks for holding. We'll be right with you.
5. Thanks for calling us today for your dental needs. Our specialty is making sure you're comfortable and relaxed. For nervous patients, we offer relaxation tapes, personal stereo headsets and other proven methods of care to help minimize discomfort and anxiety. We also have effective methods to help relax you such as conscious sedation and nitrous oxide. So relax, your smile is in good hands!
6. Tooth loss doesn't have to mean the discomfort and limitations of dentures. Today a more popular alternative is dental implants. Implants look just like your natural teeth and they're permanent. You have none of the worries that come with dentures. Talk to your dentist to see if you'd be a good candidate for dental implants. Thanks for calling. We'll be with you as quickly as we can.
7. Have you been tempted to try whitening your teeth with one of those over-the-counter bleaching systems? Please talk to one of our dentists or hygienists about the safe, non-invasive bleaching products we offer. You'll be surprised at how affordable they are. And you'll have the peace of mind knowing you're getting the right product for your teeth under a professional's care. Thanks for calling. We'll be with you in a moment.
8. Want to permanently brighten and straighten your smile? Consider porcelain veneers. Veneers are thin, porcelain shells that are custom-fitted to your teeth. They're super strong and usually last a lifetime. Ask your dentist if veneers are right for you. Thanks for holding.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.