"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
DENTAL: General/Teeth Whitening
Word Count: 500 (4 minutes)
Voices: Female (Enthusiastic)
Music: Positive Pop
1. One-on-One Personalized Service
2. Teeth-Whitening Procedures
3. New Patient/Paperwork
4. Enjoyable Office/Schedule Your Appointment
5. Aesthetic Dentistry
6. Top Quality Dental Care
7. Maximize Your Dental Benefits
8. Whiten, Brighten, & Straighten Your Teeth
1. We appreciate your call to our office, and we would like to reassure you that we're working quickly to assist you. We take the time to give all our patients the utmost care, both on the phone and in the dentist chair, so you can rest knowing you're getting the one-on-one, personalized service you look for in a dental office. We'll be right back.
2. An attractive, healthy smile plays an important role in a positive first impression. New teeth-whitening procedures can go a long way in polishing up a smile that's been darkened by coffee, cola or tobacco. You'd be amazed at the advances in today's aesthetic dentistry. We'll help get you a smile that you'll want to show off. Thanks for holding. We'll be right with you.
3. If you're a new patient or haven't been to our office in a while, we may need to get some insurance and other important information from you prior to your appointment. Please plan on arriving a few minutes early so we can take care of any paperwork. Thank you for your patience and we'll be right with you.
4. Going to the dentist can be a tense, nerve-wracking experience… until you come here! We do everything we can to make your time in our office as enjoyable as possible. Schedule your appointment and let us show you how relaxing going to the dentist can be!
5. Thank you for calling. We'll be with you soon. Your smile is often one of the first things people notice about you. It has a significant impact on how you feel about yourself. The art and science of today's aesthetic dentistry can give you a smile you'll want to show off. Ask us about our cosmetic options when you come in for your visit.
6. Thank you for calling our office. We'd like you to know that each member of our staff is highly trained and professional. We'll do everything we can to make sure you feel at ease during your visit. Each member of our family of patients receives top quality dental care in an environment that's comfortable and relaxed. Thanks for holding. We'll be right with you.
7. If your insurance coverage deductible is based on a calendar year, you may want to maximize your dental benefits by scheduling an examination now, so you'll know what you need to have accomplished before the end of the year. Remember, any dental benefits you don't use during the year are lost forever. You can schedule your examination appointment when we're back on the line and thanks for holding.
8. Do you find yourself hiding your smile in social situations? You're not alone. Many people are unhappy with the way their teeth look. We can help. Ask us about the many ways to whiten, brighten and straighten your teeth. You'll be surprised how quickly and comfortably we can transform your smile into one you'll be happy to let everyone see. We'll be with you momentarily. Thanks for calling.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.