"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
Word Count: 489 (4 minutes)
Voices: Female (Enthusiastic)
Music: Easy Listening
1. Schedule Your Children's Dental Appointment
2. Our Trained Team/Understanding Your Needs & Concerns
4. The Trust & Confidence you Place In Us
5. Child's Trip To The Dentist - Positive Experience
6. Dental Benefits
7. Maintaining Good Oral Health/Schedule An Appointment
8. Teeth Knocked Out/Restore Your Child's Smile
1. Thank you for holding. We all know summer passes quickly. That's why it's important to schedule your children's dental appointments early, before it's time to go back to school. So beat the late summer rush and schedule your appointments today.
2. Our team has been specially trained to excel in their role of providing you with excellent dental care. Each person in our office focuses on listening to and understanding your needs and concerns. We're your partner in obtaining excellent dental health. Thank you for holding. We'll be with you in just a moment.
3. Make your mouth a cavity-resistant zone with the help of sealants. A relatively new weapon in the war against cavities, sealants provide a protective layer on top of your tooth enamel, making it more difficult for cavities to form. Interested? Ask us if sealants are right for you when we return to your call.
4. Thank you for your call and for your patience. There's no greater compliment than the trust and confidence you place in us. We appreciate your referrals, so please tell your friends and family about us.
5. It's never too early to start your child on the road to good dental health. We'll do everything we can to make your child's trip to the dentist a positive experience. At the end of the appointment, we'll thoroughly discuss your child's care. Thanks for holding. We'll be with you soon.
6. If your insurance coverage deductible is based on a calendar year, you may want to maximize your dental benefits by scheduling an examination now, so you'll know what you need to have accomplished before the end of the year. Remember, any dental benefits you don't use during the year are lost forever. You can schedule your examination appointment when we're back on the line and thanks for holding.
7. Maintaining good oral health is a must as children grow into adults. That's why it's always a good idea to make sure your children stay current on their checkups. And it won't hurt if you stay current, too! So if checkup time is just around the corner or is already here, be sure to schedule an appointment when we return to the line.
8. Oh no! Your child was playing rough and they just had a tooth knocked out! Did you know it's possible to put it back in? It's true. Wash out your child's mouth immediately with warm water, submerge the tooth in milk, and give us a call. If you get here within 30 minutes of the accident, there's a good chance we can restore your child's smile just like new. Thanks for calling; we'll be right back.
9. Kiss cavities goodbye with the help of sealants. Sealants are a revolutionary new way to prevent cavities, sealing off your teeth and providing protection against the damaging effects of tooth decay. If you'd like to know more about sealants, just ask us your questions when we come back.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.