"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
DENTAL: General/Dental Implants, Veneers, Bonding
Word Count: 488 (4 minutes)
Voices: Female (Enthusiastic)
Music: Smooth Acoustic Jazz
2. Maximize Your Dental Benefits
3. Bonding for Chipped or Cracked Teeth
4. Several Ways To Help You Relax
5. Trained Team/Understanding Your Needs & Concerns
6. Dental Implants
7. Rescheduling An Appointment
8. Dental Emergency
1. Want to permanently brighten and straighten your smile? Consider porcelain veneers. Veneers are thin, porcelain shells that are custom-fitted to your teeth. They're super strong and usually last a lifetime. Ask your dentist if veneers are right for you. Thanks for holding.
2. If your insurance coverage deductible is based on a calendar year, you may want to maximize your dental benefits by scheduling an examination now, so you'll know what you need to have accomplished before the end of the year. Remember, any dental benefits you don't use during the year are lost forever. You can schedule your examination appointment when we're back on the line and thanks for holding.
3. Thanks for calling us today. If you have chipped or cracked teeth, bonding is an excellent way to restore your teeth to a more natural look. The process is simple, comfortable and can usually be done in just one appointment. This technique works best on small areas. Larger problems may require a crown or veneer. Ask your dentist or hygienist about your options. Someone will be with you shortly.
4. Thank you for your patience. One of our staff will be on the line in just a moment. If it's been a while since your last visit to the dentist, it's perfectly natural to have some anxiety. We have several ways to help you relax while you experience the advances in treatment that have made dentistry much more comfortable than what you might remember.
5. Our team has been specially trained to excel in their role of providing you with excellent dental care. Each person in our office focuses on listening to and understanding your needs and concerns. We're your partner in obtaining excellent dental health. Thank you for holding. We'll be with you in just a moment.
6. Tooth loss doesn't have to mean the discomfort and limitations of dentures. Today a more popular alternative is dental implants. Implants look just like your natural teeth and they're permanent. You have none of the worries that come with dentures. Talk to your dentist to see if you'd be a good candidate for dental implants. Thanks for calling. We'll be with you as quickly as we can.
7. We've set aside your appointment time just for you. If you need to reschedule, please let us know 48 hours in advance so we can schedule another one of our valued patients or hold the time available for emergency patients. We appreciate your help in this area. Someone will be back on the line soon.
8. If this is a dental emergency, help is on the way. Our caring professionals are experts at handling a variety of situations. We'll work to get you comfortable as soon as possible. Please let us know if you're experiencing severe pain or swelling. In some cases, the dentist may need to prescribe medication for you to take prior to your visit. We'll be with you in just a moment.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.