"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
BOAT DEALERSHIP: General/New & Used/Trade-Ins
Word Count: 458 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Classic)
Music: Positive Acoustic Guitar
1. Nautical Needs
2. Great Selection
3. Quality Products at Fair Prices
4. Complete Boating Resource
5. Competitive Pricing
6. Customer Service After the Sale
1. Thanks for calling our boat dealership today. We're your full service dealership, reliable and committed to serving all your boating, marine and water sports needs. We strive to offer a high level of service and quality in everything we do. Call us or come buy our store today to see what sets us apart from our competitors. Skip the buyers' remorse - buy from us and you'll never worry that you paid too much!
2. At our dealership, our goal is simple: provide the best selection and the best service before AND after the sale. We carry brand spanking new boats and watercraft in the brands you know and trust, as well as a nice selection of pre-owned inventory to choose from! Our pre-owned inventory is carefully checked by our technicians so you know you're getting a great deal that'll bring enjoyment for years to come.
3. Our service department believes in doing the job right the first time. We keep the parts and accessories department fully stocked with all of your boating accessories. Our sales team members have insight into the products we represent so they can match your expectations with the right equipment. In addition to new boat and motor sales, we also sell pre-owned boats and we accept trade-ins. We maintain a complete accessory department at both our sales and service facilities.
4. It goes without saying that we are here to serve you. Besides investing in our own people, we make it a point to invest in our clients as well. We understand the importance of building relationships and having open dialogues. We're all about sharing knowledge, imparting advice and doing the best possible job for our customers. Our enthusiasm for boating is infectious. We look forward to serving you and sharing our love of water sports when we return to the line.
5. For years now it's been our mission to create a dealership that would provide fishermen and boating enthusiast of all kinds a great place to see and buy the boat of their dreams. We've been proud to serve this area from day one with a great line of products backed by an award winning service department. Stop by and see us today or just remain on the line and we'll be right with you.
6. As soon as you get to our boat dealership you'll know you have choices….a boat yard with lots of boats on display with the brands you know and trust. You can touch them, run your hands over them and gauge the fit and finish for yourself. We've got the boats, the trailers, the accessories - the complete packages - assuring you of top notch performance and quality. We can tell you more when we return to the line.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.