"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
Word Count: 456 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Pursuasive)
1. Home Equity Line of Credit
2. Bank Check Card
3. Overdraft Privilege
4. Full Banking Services
5. Thanks for Choosing Us
6. Overdraft Protection
1. We appreciate your call today, and we'll return to the line in just a moment. Thanks for your patience. When we come back, be sure to ask us about a home equity line of credit. You can enjoy a low fixed interest rate on your revolving line of credit and use the money to pay off bills, take a vacation, pay for college tuition, or anything you wish.
2. Even with all our customer service perks, we can't eliminate ALL the hassles in your life - just the ones that have to do with your banking account….One place we can start is by eliminating the hassle of getting your check approved in the checkout line. Instead of writing a check, just swipe your bank check card. It's just like paying with a check because the money comes right out of your checking account. Ask us for more detail when we come back on the line.
3. At times, unanticipated expenses or unforeseen problems can leave you with too little cash in your checking account. Having a check returned due to insufficient funds in an embarrassing experience. We want to do our part to save you from the possibility of ever having this experience. That's why we created a special overdraft privilege for checking customers. Ask us for more details about overdraft protection privileges when we return to the line.
4. Thank you for your patience during this brief hold time. We do appreciate your business and look forward to speaking with you personally in just a moment. We offer full banking services for your convenience...services such as checking accounts, C-D's, safe deposit boxes, drive-through banking, banking by mail, banking on-line, savings bonds, traveler's checks, and much more. Just let us know which service we can assist you with when we rejoin your call.
5. We want each of our customers to know they are important. We do appreciate your business and would like to express thanks for choosing us as your banking provider. We understand you have lots of choices when it comes to your finances, and we are committed to being the right choice for you. Whether it's personal finances, commercial business capital or sound financial wisdom, we have the trained, professional personnel to address your concerns. We'll be with you in just a moment.
6. Have you ever run short of funds just before payday? Have you experienced the surprise of an unexpected home repair or medical expense? We now provide overdraft protection service. Available on personal checking accounts that are maintained in good standing, overdraft privilege will alert you to a low balance, and automatically draw from your savings to cover the balance. Just ask any of our customer service representatives for more information.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.