"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
Word Count: 440 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Classic)
Music: Easy Listening
1. Emergency Savings Fund
2. Loan Officers
3. Small Consumer Loans
4. Mortgage Loans
5. Refinancing or Consolidating
6. Friendly Professionals
1. There's no such thing as total job security. If you should hit a rough spot financially, are you prepared with an emergency savings fund? If you're like most people, you may find it hard to commit to a “just-in-case” account, but money counselors suggest trying to accumulate about six months' worth of salary for an emergency fund. When we return, ask our customer service representative about setting up a savings account today to serving you.
2. We appreciate your patience during this brief hold. We look forward to visiting with you in just a moment. Thinking about buying a new boat? Is a new recreational vehicle in your plans? Or perhaps that trailer with four wheelers for the whole family? Talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable loan officers today. We can help you. Please continue to hold. We'll be with you momentarily.
3. We appreciate your call today. Many of our callers will know we provide safe, secure banking services for our customers. But you may not know that we also specialize in small consumer loans for cars, vacations, education, home improvements, personal emergencies or just about any good purpose. Ask for details today. Thank for waiting. We'll be with you shortly.
4. We're glad you called today. You will be, too, because you've reached one of the area's leaders in complete banking services including mortgage loans! That's right - Our long-term mortgages can be used for home purchase, refinancing and existing mortgage or for many other purposes. When we return to your call, ask to speak to a representative in our mortgage department about our low rates and financing options.
5. While you're holding, we're helping other valued customers just like yourself. If you're looking at refinancing a loan or consolidating some bills, we invite you to talk to one of our knowledgeable loan officers. We have rates and repayment schedules that can help you over a rough period or just make life a little easier for a season. We're here to lend a helping hand, during rough times as well as good times. We'll be right with you.
6. Thank you for your patience while holding. We'll keep it brief, and one of our representatives will return to the line in just a moment to address your questions. What kind of loan do you need right now? Or perhaps it's an item you'll need soon. Whatever the need is, we want our callers to know that we're here to help meet that need. Whether it's a commercial loan, farm loan, real estate loan, automobile loan, home improvement loan, or a personal loan, be sure to see our friendly professionals.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.