"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
Word Count: 428 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Enthusiastic)
Music: Smooth Acoustic Jazz
1. Leader in Financial Services
2. Educational Savings Plans
3. Creating Financial Solutions
4. Debit Card
5. Identity Theft
6. Flexible Line of Credit
1. Thank you for calling. We appreciate your choosing the leader in financial services for this area. We understand you have lots of choices when it comes to your finances, and we are committed to being the right choice for you. Whether it's personal finances, commercial business capital or sound financial wisdom, we have the trained, professional personnel to address your concerns. We'll be with you in just a moment.
2. Thank you for holding. We are routing your call to the appropriate personnel at this time. Did you know that you can set aside money for a child's education tax-free? Anyone can purchase these educational savings plans, although generally they are set up by parents or grandparents. There are several varieties, all of which feature tax-deferred earnings. Ask us about one of these money management strategies when we return to your call.
3. While you're holding, we're helping other valued customers just like yourself. We look forward to creating financial solutions for your needs like protecting you from unexpected overdrafts. Avoid fees for insufficient funds by linking your checking account to a savings account, money market account or line of credit. Sometimes life brings surprises. Fortunately, your bank balance doesn't have to be one of them.
4. It looks like a credit card, but works like a check. A debit card is a handy financial tool that makes shopping convenient and easy! Just present your check card to merchants and the money to pay for your purchase is taken directly from your checking account. No checks to write. No standing in lines waiting for the cashier to verify your driver's license and approve your check. Use it where checks are not accepted. Even get a little cash for those unexpected errands. Ask us about how you can get a check card today.
5. We appreciate your patience while you hold. Are you aware that every day more people become victims of identity theft? Identity theft happens when someone wrongfully acquires and uses your personal identification, credit or account information. It can happen to anyone. Protect yourself from bad credit reports and hours of inconvenient red tape. Guard your personal information closely so you won't become someone's next victim.
6. College tuition staring you in the face? Need a little getaway but don't have the cash? Maybe that home improvement project needs to be done a little sooner than you planned. We can help. We know life gets complicated, but the availability of funds doesn't need to be. We've got personal loans and flexible lines of credit for all kinds of needs.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.