"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
AUTO BODY SHOP: General
Word Count: 497 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Classic)
Music: Smooth Acoustic Rock
1. "Like It Never Happened"
2. High Quality Workmanship/Affordable Pricing
3. Little Ding or Serious Crunch "Happy Ending"
4. Superior Service & Workmanship/Affordable Pricing
5. Restoring, Repainting, Painting/"No One Works Harder"
6. Work Done Right The First Time
7. Perfect Repair and Pricing Options
8. Accidents Happen/Necessary Repairs/Fair Price
9. Meet Your Expectations/Restore to Manufacturer's Specifications
1. Like it never happened - that's our goal in delivering auto body services to our clients. We want you to run your hand over the finished product and say, “It's like new again!” That's our measuring stick for success - a satisfied customer and a quality piece of workmanship.
2. We're proud of our high quality workmanship and believe that's what sets us apart from the competition. Need a new paint job? No problem. Parking lot dents? We can help you. Want a great job for a fair price? You've called the right place. When it comes to auto body repairing and painting, come see us... excellent work - affordable pricing.
3. No matter what your story is, we can be the happy ending to it. Whether your vehicle gets a little ding or a serious crunch, you can bring it to us for full service collision and auto body repair. We aren't just interested in exceptional auto body repair, we also want to restore your peace of mind. Thanks for holding.
4. Your vehicle is an investment, and you don't want just any technician working on it. Bring your dings, dents, and disasters to us where we specialize in superior service and workmanship at affordable pricing. No pressure, just straight answers and great value - that's a promise! We look forward to serving you. Please remain on the line.
5. No one works harder to do quality auto body repair and paint jobs than we do. Whether it's restoring a faded paint finish or repairing and painting collision damage so it looks like it never happened, we're the team of experts you can rely on. We'll be happy to answer any questions you have as soon as we return!
6. Thanks for calling today. We believe you deserve more than a “repaired” vehicle, you deserve one that's “like-new”. For expert body work done right the first time, you've called the right place. Please continue to hold, we'll be with you in just a moment.
7. Whether you want to economically restore your older vehicle's original appearance or return your damaged car to showroom condition, we have the perfect repair and pricing options. Just let our representative know what you have in mind when we rejoin your call in a moment.
8. When an accident happens you need to know everyone is alright and that things will be handled promptly and efficiently. That's where we come in. Maybe we can't solve any medical problems or smooth things over with your spouse, but we CAN make sure necessary repairs are done right the first time and at a fair price. We'll be back to learn how we can serve you in just a moment.
9. When you entrust your vehicle to us, you can feel confident that it will be restored to the manufacturer's specifications of safety, value, and quality. And we will make sure to meet your expectations as well. When accidents happen … you can count on us. We offer auto body solutions when you need them most.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.