"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
ATTORNEY: General (No Experience)
Word Count: 388 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Persuasive)
Music: Easy Listening
1. Quality Legal Assistance
2. Promise of Diligence
3. Client Interaction
4. Discuss Your Legal Needs
5. Attorney-Client Relationship
6. Legal Representation
1. Thank you for calling today. Our law office is proud to serve the resident of this area with the highest quality legal assistance, while maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality so necessary to our business. you have a special concern, we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We'll be right with you.
2. Rest assured that our team of lawyers and courteous staff are competent in handling the most sensitive matters in these areas. We realize that your legal issue is personal and deserves advocacy. While it is impossible to guarantee results in any case, we can offer you our promise of diligence, creativity, and perseverance in handling your case. Your case is a priority to our firm.
3. We understand that even minor legal issues can result in anxiety for our clients. Therefore, we strive to help our clients understand the legal system while using our experience to provide the legal services every client deserves. We view our clients as essential members of the team, and we welcome frequent client interaction. We are happy to answer questions and concerns, at any time, throughout the legal process.
4. Thank you for your patience during this brief hold period. We can assure you that we'll return to the line in just a moment and that your concerns will be addressed with professionalism and given our full attention. We would be happy to discuss your legal needs and how we can help. All of our attorneys have the dedication it takes to represent you. Please let us know if we can help
5. We appreciate your call today and look forward to serving you personally in just a moment. Within our firm, we offer our clients valuable legal guidance while employing a slightly different approach towards the attorney-client relationship. We've come to understand the importance of that aspect of our business and we work hard to make it count in the courtroom. We'll be right with you.
6. Thank you for waiting. We'll return to the line momentarily. There are several times in life when you may require legal representation. Divorce, auto accident, child custody, adoption, wrongful death, bankruptcy, or drawing a will are among those times. To ensure that your documents are written and carried out according to your wishes, make it a priority to visit with our legal professionals.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.