"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
ANIMAL CLINIC: General
Word Count: 495 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Enthusiastic)
Music: Positive Acoustic Guitar
1. Preventative Health Care
2. Boarding Your Pet/Tour Facility
3. You Have A Choice
4. Heart Worm Prevention
5. Wellness & Preventative Medicines
7. Weight Control/Nutrition
8. Annual Wellness Check-up
9. Hours of Operation/Location Directions
1. Thank you for calling. The lifelong health of your pet is our commitment. From those newborn tiny balls of fur to the mature pet years, we offer complete preventative health care for your pet. We invite you to learn more about us when we return to your call.
2. Just because your pet can't go with you on vacation, it doesn't mean he or she doesn't deserve one! We provide boarding for your furry family member in a caring environment. Before making a boarding reservation, we invite you to take a tour of our facility and meet our staff! Please keep in mind that we often fill up during busy times such as the holidays or spring break. So don't wait…reserve your pet's accommodations today!
3. We appreciate your call today. We know you have a choice, and we're glad you chose to trust us. Our friendly, professional team members are here to serve you.
4. Help to preserve the health and life of your pet. Make sure you are doing your best to protect your animal from the threat of heartworms. This is a problem that steals the life of many pets if owners are not careful. If you are not currently treating your pet with preventative medication, let us know. We can help you get started today!
5. Veterinary care should be about much more than vaccinations and flea and tick medication. Certainly, these items are extremely important, but your pet's overall health and longevity are the most important things to us. That means in addition to routine exams and vaccinations, we provide wellness and preventive medicine. Ask about our full range of services when we return to your call.
6. What is the right time to have your pet vaccinated? Our veterinary staff starts our preventative vaccinations at 6 to 8 weeks of age. We'll be happy to explain the recommended dosing schedules when we return to your call.
7. Pets can have weight control problems just like people. If you think you're pet is too heavy or too thin, please ask for advice. There are common hormonal imbalances for both dogs and cats that may affect their weight. We also have several prescription diet plans that really work. Your pet's nutrition is one of the best forms of preventative maintenance to keep your pet healthy.
8. You take your vehicle in for an oil change every 3 to 5-thousand miles. Why wouldn't you take your pet for an annual wellness check-up? Taking a proactive approach to your pet's health care can help identify issues that can be treated before they become major problems. Ask to schedule your pet's wellness check-up when we return.
9. We care… because you care. We specialize in superior veterinary care in a warm, friendly environment that values you as a client and your animal as a part of your family. Please ask our friendly representative for our hours of operation and location directions when we return to your call.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.