"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
Word Count: 420 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Classic)
Music: Positive Pop
1. Tax Preparation/Current Tax Laws
2. Build Your Portfolio
3. Diverse & Comprehensive Trouble-Shooting and Consulting
4. Up-To-Date Tax Law Information
5. Plan For Your Future
6. Variety of Accounting Services
7. Financial Planning Services
1. Personal and professional high quality service - that's the way we do business. Our office is committed to ensuring that preparing your taxes will be the least of your worries. Do you have any idea of the overwhelming amount of tax law changes the government issues every year? Well we do, and we are here to assure you that we will do all that we can to help you benefit from those laws pertaining to you. Understanding the individuality of people... we are here for you.
2. Whether you're an experienced investor or just starting to build your portfolio, we can offer sound advice to help you reach your goals. Our experienced staff can offer a sophisticated analysis of your portfolio. Together we can determine the amount of risk and the types of risks you are comfortable with and devise a financial plan tailored to your specific needs. We appreciate your patience; someone will be with you shortly.
3. Thank you for holding, someone will be with you shortly. When all you have is questions, our experienced and qualified staff of business service professionals provides diverse and comprehensive trouble-shooting and consulting - when and where you need it. When no one else knows...ask us!
4. Where would we be without the advanced technology of today's computer systems? We are able to ensure our clients that we have the most current and up to date tax law information available, as well as the computer software necessary to prepare your tax returns as efficiently as possible.
5. If you think that social security is going to let you rest easy in your retirement, you could be in for a shock. Let our expert certified public accountants help you plan for the future. Let us show you how you can save on taxes now and have a tidy nest egg for the future. Personal assistance is just ahead. Thank you for your patience.
6. Our office is pleased to offer a variety of accounting services. Let us know your specific need and we'll be happy to select the service that's right for you. We are dedicated to serving you in the most efficient and effective manner possible. We look forward to assisting you in any way that we can.
7. Thank you for calling. Our client's trust is our most important asset. We offer a broad range of financial planning services. From investment review to retirement planning, we have the experience and training to take care of your needs. We look forward to discussing your plans for the future.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.