"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
Word Count: 479 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Enthusiastic)
Music: Easy Listening
1. Maximize Your Dental Benefits
2. Dental Insurance
3. Decay Process
4. Top Quality Dental Care
5. Mercury-free Tooth-colored Fillings
6. Dental Emergency
7. Common Habits to Avoid
8. Wonderful Team Committed To Serve
1. If your insurance coverage deductible is based on a calendar year, you may want to maximize your dental benefits by scheduling an examination now, so you'll know what you need to have accomplished before the end of the year. Remember, any dental benefits you don't use during the year are lost forever. You can schedule your examination appointment when we're back on the line and thanks for holding.
2. While we gladly accept dental insurance, please remember that there are literally thousands of dental insurance plans. Please help us out by bringing your insurance ID card with you to your appointment, and be sure to bring another method of payment to cover any co-pays not covered by your plan. Thanks for holding. We'll be right with you.
3. Thanks for your patience while we help another patient. Did you know that too much sugar and starches can accelerate the decay process? Luckily there are some easy things you can do to minimize their effect. If you can't brush after every meal, chew a piece of sugarless gum. This will stimulate saliva production and naturally rinse your teeth.
4. Thank you for calling our office. We'd like you to know that each member of our staff is highly trained and professional. We'll do everything we can to make sure you feel at ease during your visit. Each member of our family of patients receives top quality dental care in an environment that's comfortable and relaxed. Thanks for holding. We'll be right with you.
5. Mercury-free, tooth-colored fillings are more attractive than silver fillings. They're bonded directly to your tooth, providing greater strength and resistance to future decay. We know that everyone wants their smile to be beautiful and healthy. Ask us about tooth-colored fillings. Thanks for holding. We'll be right with you.
6. If this is a dental emergency, help is on the way. Our caring professionals are experts at handling a variety of situations. We'll work to get you comfortable as soon as possible. Please let us know if you're experiencing severe pain or swelling. In some cases, the dentist may need to prescribe medication for you to take prior to your visit. We'll be with you in just a moment.
7. Thanks for calling us today. Did you know that some common habits can chip, fracture or even break your teeth? Try to avoid chewing ice or other hard material like fingernails or hard candies. And using your teeth as a cutting tool can cause breaks or cracks. You only get one set of natural teeth, so take good care of them.
8. We've assembled a wonderful team that is committed to providing you with a comfortable, pleasant dental experience. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your visit more pleasurable. We're here to serve you and to be your partner in achieving excellent dental health.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.