"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
Word Count: 477 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Classic)
Music: Contemporary Gospel
1. Family of Believers
2. Joyful Adventure
3. 7000 Bible Promises/Fullness of Living
4. Great Environment for Life Change/Four Spiritual Values
5. Loving God... growing believers... reaching seekers
6. Building People
7. Local Church With World-Wide Mission
1. Thank you for calling. We are a family of believers that love the Lord and each other. Our dedication to building up each family member at every age level is evident in the many activities and ministries we offer. We stand ready to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to ask our staff for further assistance when we return to the line.
2. We're glad you called. We know that God has a plan and a purpose for your life. Your relationship with Him can be the most exciting and joyful adventure you'll ever know. We believe that a relationship with Jesus Christ and a commitment to a family of fellow Christian's are the keys to fully understanding God's purpose for your life. We invite you to join us.
3. Did you know that the Bible has more than 7-thousand promises for you? God really cares about you and He wants you to live abundantly and successfully. We want to share with you all the fullness of living that comes through knowing God. The Bible has wisdom for living that applies to your life today. God wants you to live victoriously! We invite you to come hear an encouraging and relevant message that will provide practical answers to life's everyday problems.
4. We want to offer your entire family a great environment for life change. You're encouraged to incorporate and maintain 4 spiritual values: to worship God passionately, to grow together authentically, to serve others sacrificially, and to share Christ everywhere! We want to be a place where your deepest spiritual needs can be met. Join us and let God start the process of life change in you and your family!
5. It is our mission to share the good news of Jesus Christ by communicating His message through Word and deed. Our mission is to raise up followers of Jesus who will dedicate themselves to His teaching and ministry. That's why we offer worship, prayer, and fellowship for all ages. It's part of our commitment to bridge over, build up, and branch out with the good news of the gospel! Loving God… growing believers… reaching seekers.
6. We understand that every believer is uniquely created with a divine design - with individual gifts that must be discovered and developed. We think you'll agree from the first moment you step in our doors that every person is valued and encouraged to let God bring out the best in them. We're not raising buildings or money, we're building people. Come join us!
7. Thank you for calling. We're a local church with a worldwide mission to reach the lost, strengthen families, and raise up leaders that impact our community and the world with the Word of God! Come and witness what God is doing! Ask for service times and directions when we return to the line. We'll be with you momentarily.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.