"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
BOAT DEALERSHIP: General #1
Word Count: 497 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Enthusiastic)
Music: Easy Listening
1. Nautical Needs
2. Great Selection
3. Quality Products at Fair Prices
4. Complete Boating Resource
5. Competitive Pricing
6. Customer Service After the Sale
1. We appreciate your call today. You've reached the number one headquarters for all of your nautical needs. We're a full service boat dealership and our goal is better boating at better prices. We strive to do this through impeccable customer service, industry leading pricing and the highest quality boats, motor, and accessories available. Whether your interest is fixing up your current boat or purchasing a new complete rig, we value your business and will work hard to be your marine dealer for years to come…
2. The great selection of fine vessels we stock enables us to satisfy all your boating needs with the highest quality boats manufactured today. When you do business with our boat dealership, you know your boat will be serviced in a professional and timely manner. Our goal is to make your next boat purchase the best retail experience you have ever had. We'll show you what we mean when we return to the line.
3. Boating enthusiasts across the region know where to go for boats, rigs, and accessories. It's right here! Close relationships with boat manufacturers allow us to provide top of the industry design and quality products at fair prices. Our employees are knowledgeable, hard working people, and have a stake in the success of the dealership. We would like to invite you to visit our dealership to view our complete line of boats. If you have any questions about our product lines please ask us when we rejoin your call.
4. Welcome to your complete boating resource! We're a full-service boat dealership with enough years in the business to have answers to your questions, solutions to your troubles, and suggestions for your next purchase. Plus, we service everything we sell with expert workmanship done right the first time at a fair price. All our boats in stock are priced to sell right now!
5. At our boat dealership, we take pride in offering the best product and service possible to our customers. No matter what your boating interests are, we are confident we can satisfy your boating needs. We consider it our responsibility to provide our customers with competitive pricing and a professional knowledgeable staff. We pride ourselves on providing a superior shopping experience from the moment you step through our doors. We invite you to stop and view our showroom to see for yourself.
6. The owners and staff of our boat dealership take great satisfaction in maintaining a large selection of top-of the-line boats, not just a handful of boats to pick from. We know when you have more products to choose from, you feel more confident about your final decision. We offer a variety of boats with a variety of features so you can get exactly the product you had in mind. And your positive experience continues after the sale when you find that we employ some of the most knowledgeable technicians available. It's important to us that we ensure continued service to our customers after the sale.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.