"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
Word Count: 460 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Direct)
Music: Positive Pop
1. Customer Service Line
2. Debit Card
3. New Web Site
4. Interest Earning Accounts
5. Certificate of Deposit
6. Credit Lines
1. We appreciate your call today and look forward to serving you. Did you know you can find out information about your accounts any time, day or night? Just call our customer service line anytime. You can find out information about your checking account, savings account, CD's, loans and more. We're your hometown bank. Call us anytime!
2. Do you have a debit card? Our debit card is the quick and easy way to access your checking account. It looks like a credit card but works like a check. Purchases are automatically debited from your checking account, just as if you'd written a check. With instant recognition at over 12 million places that take Visa or MasterCard, it saves time at the checkout counter and does away with check approval hassles. Your debit card is also an A-T-M card, which can be used to access your account at A-T-M locations throughout the world. Best of all, your debit card is free! It's just another example of high tech, high service banking with the human touch!
3. We know you're always looking for information on how to better operate your business. That's why we've introduced our new web site. Now you can get up to date information on how to finance your new business or take advantage of our great time saving business services. Ask about our website when we return to the line and see how easy it can be to get your business banking questions answered.
4. Thanks for your patience. We're working quickly to return to your call and address your concerns. If you need to keep your business funds readily available, and you want your money to earn the highest interest it can, consider our account options that earn great interest rates. Make your money work harder for you. Ask for more information on interest earning accounts when we return to the line.
5. Get paid to let someone else use your money! How can you do that? Consider investing your money in a Certificate of Deposit. CDs offer a fixed rate of return for a specific amount of time so a certificate of deposit is your smart investment choice! Simply deposit the minimum and receive a rate increase every six months- guaranteed! For more information, ask one of our representatives when they return to the line.
6. We work hard to make life a little easier with a few less hassles. That's why we invite you to establish a special credit line for you or your family. It's your personal, pre-approved line of credit. With this special credit line, you simply write a check to shop, travel, cover emergencies or pay school tuitions. Ask us for more information about the convenience of a special credit line today.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.