"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
ATTORNEY: Criminal Defense
Word Count: 494 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Classic)
Music: Positive Pop
1. A Good Attorney
2. Quality Legal Assistance
3. Impossible to Guarantee Results
4. Discuss Your Legal Needs
5. Recently Arrested
6. Self-Represented Person
7. Experienced Lawyer
1. When people are accused of a crime, they face the possibility of going to jail. A good attorney can represent anyone committed with a crime to the best of his or her ability, negotiate with prosecutors and can often arrange for reduced charges or lesser sentencing. When faced with charges, trying to find the right lawyer quickly may feel overwhelming. We're glad you called and we look forward to serving you.
2. Thank you for calling today. Our law office is proud to serve the residents of this area with the highest quality legal assistance, while maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality. We provide legal counsel in the area of criminal defense. If you have a special concern, we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We'll be right with you.
3. Rest assured that our team of lawyers and courteous staff are competent in handling the most sensitive matters in these areas. We realize that your legal issue is personal and deserves advocacy. While it is impossible to guarantee results in any case, we can offer you our promise of diligence, creativity, and perseverance in handling your case. Your case is a priority to our firm.
4. Thank you for your patience during this brief hold period. We can assure you that we'll return to the line in just a moment and that your concerns will be addressed with professionalism and given our full attention. We would be happy to discuss your legal needs and how we can help. All of our attorneys have the experience and dedication it takes to represent you. Please let us know if we can help.
5. People who have been recently arrested need to talk to an attorney as soon as possible. One priority is getting a lawyer to help arrange release and provide some information about what's to come in the days ahead. Criminal defense lawyers do more than simply question witnesses in court. Good defense attorneys provide defendants with an objective perspective on their situation and what may happen should their cases go to trial. This perspective is vital for defendants trying to decide whether to accept a prosecutor's offered "plea bargain".
6. Because many criminal law rules are hidden away in court interpretations of federal and state constitutions, it's important to secure a criminal defense attorney He or she will be familiar with important legal rules, with local court customs and procedures that aren't written down anywhere, and will understand the possible "hidden costs" of pleading guilty which a self-represented person might never think about.
7. Why is it wise to retain a skilled criminal defense attorney? You need someone to dedicate crucial time on your case, to gather information from prosecution witnesses, and hire and manage investigators. You need an experienced lawyer who may be able to contradict prosecution witnesses who embellish or change their stories at trial. Don't risk representing yourself. Consider retaining a skilled criminal defense attorney who can go to work for you.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.