"Our View" This fully licensed industry generic on hold audio program will reduce caller hang up and help maximize your phone line's capability.
*Please Note: Immediately after purchasing this program, you will receive a confirmation email of your order with a link to download your new audio production.
ASSISTED LIVING: General
Word Count: 500 (4 minutes)
Voice: Female (Soothing)
Music: Easy Listening
1. Home, Staff, Reputation/Employees Understand
2. Independent Lifestyle/Safe & Secure Home
3. Ask about Special Programs & Services
4. Professional Staff/Nice Place To Live
5. Premier Choice in Assisted Living
6. Warm, Supportive Environment
7. Comforts of Home
8. Caring Staff/Tour of Facility
9. Friendly Staff/Level of Assistance
1. Your call is very important to us. Please continue to hold and someone will be with you in a moment. We are proud of our home, our staff and our reputation! Our employees understand the importance of a kind word, a gentle touch, and the healing power of a smile!
2. We offer our residents a safe and secure home in an environment that allows them to maintain an active and independent lifestyle. Our professional, experienced staff is committed to providing residents with exceptional healthcare, housing, and hospitality. Ask a staff member to schedule a tour when we return to the line.
3. Thank you for calling. Be sure to ask about our special programs and services. Our staff is always ready to assist you with any special request you may have.
4. Our facility is special… our residents are treated with the genuine concern and respect they deserve. We believe independence is a quality of life to be cherished, enhanced, and preserved. A caring, professional staff is always here to respond to the changing needs and desires of residents and families. Sensitivity makes our center not only a nice place to live but also a loving place to call home.
5. We have a mission to be the premier choice in assisted living by providing a gracious, friendly, and secure residential community that promotes peace of mind for our residents and their families through excellent service and comprehensive wellness programs. We thank you for holding, a representative will be with you shortly.
6. Our facility is considered unique because when you make your home with us, you'll find that everything we do centers on our commitment to providing our residents with fine housing, gracious hospitality, and quality healthcare. We provide a warm, supportive environment based on genuine respect and caring for the people who call our community home.
7. Thank you for calling our community, offering the care and conveniences that you're looking for. We do our best to provide all the comforts of home. Residents enjoy freedom, independence, and privacy, all while receiving the highest quality care available. We invite you to speak with our staff to find out how we can serve you or your loved one in quality assisted care.
8. We know you'll be impressed, but we're not quite sure what you'll like best. We're proud of our warm, caring staff that is dedicated to meeting the needs of every one of our valued residents. Our facility displays the heart and professionalism behind our goal to provide an atmosphere of luxury and relaxation. We want you to feel free to speak to our staff about scheduling a visit to come by to meet us. Let us give you a tour.
9. Our friendly staff of professionals is here to care for the residential, social and health needs of each of our residents. Whether the need demands a little assistance from time to time, or a lot of assistance on a regular basis, all of our residents receive the quality care they each deserve.
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.