"Our View" - This player has a five year warranty. Messages are stored on industry standard USB
flash drives from 16MB up to 4GBInsert the USB drive into your PC and drag and drop your Hold for
Less audio file. Reinsert the USB drive in the Messager USB and your hold for less audio will play
from the USB drive to your hold line. The Messager USB is also available with the next generation
encryption software called Sonocrypt Level 3. This version of Sonocrypt encrypts the file itself
making the MP3 file unplayable anywhere except on the Messager USB. This makes the distribution of your
audio content safe and secure while eliminating unauthorized playback
* Plays MP3 files from USB Flash Drive
* Up to 4GB Flash Drives supported
* No drivers or special software needed
* Playback quality up to 128Kbps
* Store up to 1024 messages
* Continuous playback
* Built-in monitor speaker
* LED status indicator
* Sonocrypt message encryption (optional)
* 5-year parts and labor warranty
* Made in the USA
If, for any reason (except defective equipment which will be replaced or other items which are not returnable) see below. You return all or part of your equipment ordered from Hold for Less within 30 days of your purchase you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Restocking fees are charged to offset actual costs of repackaging, restocking & administration incurred. If you purchase a different system or other like equipment (of equal or greater value) your restocking fee will be reduced to 5% of the purchase price. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be issued after the 30 day return period.
Not Returnable: Digital Content, Media Cards and downloadable documents purchased are NOT returnable.
Shipping Charges: A minimum shipping charge of $7.50 or actual shipping charges (whichever is greater) will be charged for all returned equipment.
Refused Packages: The standard restocking fee (20%) will be reduced to 10% plus shipping costs for all orders shipped and refused when delivery is attempted.
Return Authorization (RA)
All equipment returned to Hold for Less will require an RA number. To receive an RA number, please fill out the Contact Us Form with all the pertinent information about your return. Please describe the reason for requesting an RA and if you would like an exchange. Upon receipt of your request an RA number will be generated and emailed to you.
Please return your item(s) to the address listed in your email. Package your return (including the manufacturer's original box) in a separate shipping box. All original packaging, literature, etc. must be included with your return undamaged or written on. Write your RA number on the outside shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box). Your RA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of your package or the package will be refused. For your protection and security be sure to use a carrier that will provide a tracking number.
1. Click here to request an RA number (you will receive an RMA number by email).
2. Repackage each item with all original packaging, literature, etc. in the original manufacturer's box.
3. Place all items to be returned in a separate shipping box.
4. Clearly and visibly mark your RA number on the outside of the shipping box (do NOT mark on the manufacturer's original box).
5. Send your prepaid package to the address listed in the email you received, using a carrier with a tracking system.